This just in – SLYCE IRB now open on Tuesdays 11am-10pm!
That’s an entire additional day of more great pizza in Indian Rocks Beach!!
SLYCE IRB: Open Tuesday – Sunday 11am – 10pm
Merry Christmas, and happy holidays to everyone in SLYCE Nation!
SLYCE locations will be closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but we look forward to the opportunity to serve you once again as we resume our normal operating hours next week.
Looking for a last-minute gift for someone on your Nice List? Stop by today to purchase a SLYCE gift card!
No matter how you celebrate the holiday season, we wish you all good tidings and cheer!
Effective immediately, SLYCE St. Pete Beach now opens at 11am WED-SUN.
We’re closing later too!…10pm SUN/WED/THUR and 11pm FRI/SAT.
More pizza, more sports, more time to GET YOUR SLYCE ON in St. Pete Beach. We look forward to seeing you for lunch!🍕🍻🧡
Please join us at SLYCE Madeira Beach this Saturday, October 8, 10am-2pm for the REACH! FOOD PROGRAM Food Drive.
The first 15 people to donate a full bag of items will receive a FREE PIZZA coupon! All other donors receive a FREE APPETIZER coupon.
The following items are most needed:
- Peanut Butter
- Mac and Cheese
- Ramen Noodles
- Canned Ravioli
- Spaghetti O’s
- Vienna Sausage
- Canned fruit
- Fruit snacks
- Pop tarts/toaster pastries
- And personal hygiene items like shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc.
- Monetary donations also accepted
SLYCE MB is conveniently located within the Publix Super Market at Madeira Shopping Center, so if you’d like to pick up some items from Publix, we’re right next door.
All donations are personally delivered to the home and/or the school of the children in Pinellas County. Thank you for making a difference.
Your generosity will change a life!
We wish everyone in SLYCE NATION a very Happy and Joyous Easter! 🐣🐇💜
SLYCE IRB and SLYCE MB will be open normal operating hours Sunday, but SLYCE SPB will be closed for the day.
SLYCE St. Pete Beach is proud to announce our partnership with Freebee on the Beach.🐬🚌🏖
They say there’s no such thing as a free lunch. Well now at least there’s a FREE RIDE!
Courtesy of the City of St. Pete Beach, Freebee is a FREE door-to-door, on-demand shuttle service covering Pass-a-Grille to 75th Avenue, and everywhere in between.
What exactly is Freebee on the Beach?
- Freebee is a FREE, door-to-door, on-demand transportation service, brought to you by the City of St. Pete Beach!
- 100% electric, emission free, and even pet-friendly!🌿🐶
- Freebee vehicles are 100% electric and emission-free!
- Your Freebee guide will share with you the latest and greatest happenings in St. Pete Beach.
- Freebee caters to any and all ages, from children to seniors, and all types of pets.
- Freebee provides booster seats as appropriate for children who exceed the size requirements to travel in a car seat.
- Smaller children and infants are required to be secured in a federally approved car seat, provided by their parent or guardian.
- Rides can also be requested by flagging down an available Freebee!
- Drivers are compensated courtesy of the City of St. Pete Beach. Per the City’s wishes, gratuities cannot be accepted for service.
So next time you’re stressing about beach parking, or maybe you just want to have a drink or two; Don’t sweat it! Just open the Freebee app and click to request your ride! Did we mention it’s FREE?🍺🌴
As a bonus, there’s even a coupon for 10% off at SLYCE SPB right in the app.
What are you waiting for? Download the app now and schedule your FREE RIDE to SLYCE SPB!🍕🧡
We are seeking motivated team-oriented individuals who enjoy a fun, fast-paced, hands-on work environment. Come join SLYCE Nation and be part of an energetic and hardworking team.
Just a friendly update, SLYCE will be closed Tuesday Dec 7 as we celebrate our annual Christmas party with family and staff.
SLYCE will be closed Thanksgiving Day, but we’d like to extend warmest wishes from our family to yours.
Needless to say, this past year has been another difficult one. We couldn’t have made it through without al the support of our teams here at SLYCE, and of course the amazing community we’re so very fortunate to serve.
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you all back to Slyce SPB, Slyce MB and Slyce IRB once again on Friday.